Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Time for a new puppy.... inquiry


Aren't they cute??

No, they're not mine, that's the problem. After going through the grieving process I think I'm finally ready for another doggie. I want a 'itty bitty' one though, that can go anywhere with me and sit with me when I crochet. After scouring the internet and looking at petfinder I've decided that I really would like a Maltese (bottom). Actually I have it narrowed down to either a Maltese, a long haired mini Daschund ( top left) or a Yorkie (top right).
Any of these 3 would be great for me.
Ok, that's great, so what's my problem? I can't afford to pay $3-4-500++ for a doggie. Sooo, I'm wondering if anyone out there knows where I could find a good deal on one of these cute puppy dogs?
Thanks a lot for any help you can give me.

No comments: