Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2008

It's been a while

Yes, I guess I've been slacking but I have a good reason...well, really I don't but it's an excuse. It's summer! Howdyalikethatone? With the kids home I've barely had more than 5 minutes in a row on the computer...and even then I always here "mom are you done yet"? I swear!

I haven't been doing a lot of crochet for the past month or so, just been so much going on with the kids at home.

We went to the Dallas Zoo a couple of weeks ago and that was a lot of fun. The kids are going with our neighbor to Hurricane Harbor (HUGE waterpark) this coming week, which works out great because dh has this week off. It'll be nice for it to be just the two of us alone all day...what a concept!

I've lost a little over 30 lbs now...and counting. SparkPeople has really been a blessing for me. If you are wanting to lose some weight I highly suggest it. I love it!! It's been making this so much easier for me....really!

On that note, I'll let you go for now. As usual, I have a child over my shoulder asking when I'm going to be done...I swear!!!

I hope y'all are having a great summer so far!!...................

3 comments:

Dragonflymom said...

Congratulations on losing weight, maybe you can be my inspiration. LOL

L. said...

Lisa, how wonderful you must feel and look! A very big congrats on this great achievement....you go girlfriend!~

Dragonflymom said...

Where are you?