Search This Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2006

51 Questions...get to know me

51 Questions...
hI saw this on CityGirl's (Frann) blog and snatched it from her. :o)

1. FIRST NAME? Lisa
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, mom just liked the name.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night, feeling sorry for myself...
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope, that's why I type most everything.
5. YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken breast
6. KIDS? Daughter 16, son 15, son 7, step son 15, step son 12
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, for sure, I'm a very loyal friend.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Only the blog now...I did have a journal when I was younger.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, NEVER. Hee!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, had them out when I was 7.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not a chance in H-E-double hockey sticks!!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honeycombs and Special K
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nah, just 'fix em' next time.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate.
15. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE A STRONG PERSON? I don't think I am but giving all I've been through in life, I'd have to say 'yes'.
16. SHOE SIZE? 8.
RED OR PINK? Both!
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Sometimes I have a 'doom and gloom' attitude about things.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Since I'm putting this on my blog, doesn't really matter.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING NOW? No pants...still in my nightgown.
22 YOU COULD BE 18 AGAIN WOULD YOU? Not a chance.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hubby watching 'Pimp my ride'.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Fuscia.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh rain, especially living in Texas where we don't get much.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED ON THE PHONE? My daughter.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Sense of humor.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, she didn't send it so much as I stole it, and I don't really know her, but she seems nice.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Pepsi.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Being born in Canada, hockey is imprinted on your DNA.
31. EYE COLOR? Hazel
32. HAT SIZE? I have no clue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Fajitas.
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? Shoot, can't remember.
36 SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Light purple.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter in Texas, Summer in Canada.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pecan Pie.
41. WHO WILL MOST LIKELY RESPOND? As it's on my blog, nobody.
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See question above.
43. WHAT BOOKS are you READING NOW? Just got the Stitch and Bitch book, does that count?
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A picture of me, hubby and kids
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Saturday Night Live.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Waves against the shore, birds in the morning.
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I'm there now.
49. WHAT IS YOU PRESENT OCCUPATION? SAHM.
50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Brockville, Ontario, Canada.
51. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? See above.

No comments: