Search This Blog

Saturday, December 08, 2007

GO! SENS! GO!!!

We had a fantastic time at the hockey game last night! I've never been so excited to see a hockey game before in my life. We were 10 rows away from the ice and I. was. in. heaven..... I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to go back to the nosebleed section!!

I was amazed by how many people did have Ottawa jerseys on, like I did...so we made some noise!

And now...for some pictures.......

You can see how close I am ........and loving it!

I sat so close I could see their faces!!

My favorite player....team captain, Daniel Alfredson....Alfie (on the right)

Assisstant Captain (on the left) Wade Redden

And the final score.............gotta love it!!!

It was a great game and I had a fantastic time!! I can't wait until Ottawa comes back again!!!

No comments: