Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

I am going to be published!

I'm so thrilled. I am going to have 2 of my patterns published in a book. My 2 Tea Cozy patterns (along with matching coasters) are going to be in a book called 1, 2, 3 Skeins to Crochet by Needleworks. I'm not sure when it is coming out as it is still in the stage of verifying patterns, but you can be sure I will let you know.

Here they are.....




And to think. This whole design thing started because I couldn't find an apple tea cozy anywhere. Well, cheers to my son for saying 'mom, just make one.' Easy as that, huh?

I am just so excited!

3 comments:

Wanda Kay said...

Those are great designs, congratulations

Ally said...

Wow that is Awesome, Congrats!!

Tina said...

I didn't know there were matching coasters. I should make a set for my friend, her kitchen is fruits. Congratulations again, Lisa. :)