Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's official!!

Well, I feel like I can actually clarify it.....dh says it's official....I'm a crochet designer!

I just got a call from my 'person' at Annie's Attic and they want 4 out of the 5 patterns I submitted for dogs. I'm so thrilled, you just can't imagine.

I would post pics but I haven't made them yet, just the schematics.

So, if you don't hear from me in a while, you'll know why. I'm crocheting my fingers off. I have until April 20th to get it ALL done.............. can you say 'overwhelmed'?

YAY ME!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Congratulations, Lisa. I know how exciting it is to be published. I've never had a 'deadline', though; I can imagine it would get stressful. I hope all will go well and congrats again! :)

Wanda Kay said...

Congratulations, you've got your steam up now. I know the designs will be finished long before the deadline, and they'll look great.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Yasmin said...

Congratulations , Lisa !So happy for you. You do beautiful work and I'm not one bit surprised ...you deserve the recognition. Cheers for you!!!