Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Blogger Beta

Grrrrrrr, how frustrating. I got a notice last week about upgrading to the new Blogger Beta version. I'm always one that needs to have the 'newest of' so I switched. It's all fine and dandy, no bugs at all to report, except one thing........no one can post a comment to my blog unless they also have the newest version (beta version). They are trying to fix that and I hope they do soon. Also, it will be upgraded at some point so everyone will have the same thing that I have now.
So go ahead, upgrade, I dare ya............
Or, if you want to leave me a comment just email me at lisa@calmingseas.com

Thanks for taking time out of your day to share a few moments with me!!
Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a break and get away from it all. Take a Alaskan Glacier Cruise to rid the stress!

Rosie said...

You need to change your font. I can't read your blog without highlighting the whole thing. And it looks like a great blog!! Black on dark blue does not work at all. *sigh*