Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So excited

You may not see me around much for the next week. My parents are coming from Canada for a visit. They'll be here tomorrow (Wednesday, September 27th) afternoon. My kids are just thrilled to be seeing Grammy and Grampa again. We havent' seen them since last Christmas, the longest stretch.......hmm, ever I think.
So, you may not see me around much, I'm not even sure if anyone really reads my blog on a regular basis, but I'll be back next week, after my parents leave. I'll have to take a picture or two to show them off!!

2 comments:

JazzRizz said...

I'll miss ya! Have a wonderful visit with your parents. I don't get to see my parents that much either. I treasure every second when I do get to visit with them.

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you too. Have a great week!!