Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Just had to post these pics

Well, if you read my blog regularly at all you know how much I love to take pictures and my daughter Samantha is usually the prime target of my lense. But....you also know she loves it too!

You know how we all are, we have our good days and our bad days...right? Well, there are times when I look at her and she's 'just my daughter' and then there are times when she comes out of her room looking a certain way that I think "man, how did I make that??" Yesterday was one of those days. Her birthday was yesterday, she turned 17 years old...wow and here are some photos I took of her on her special day......




I love you honey.

2 comments:

StitchLuva and Yarn said...

she's a beauty!

NewLifestyle said...

Happy Birthday Sam.
She is a beautiful girl Lisa, you did good :)