Search This Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Let the games begin!!

Well, got the word today.......actually got two words. He's coming! My parents just let us know a few days ago that, seeing how we are moving in to a new house and will be there for Christmas that they are just way too nosey and must come down to see the house. That's great. My kids have only missed one Christmas with them so it's always nicest when they're here. I did get word today that my brother is also coming. Before I go any further let me say this....I love my brother, he's a great guy....etc......BUT, we always get in to it at some point because he's very self-righteous. Wish me luck........
I am looking forward to seeing him as I've not seen him since 2004, so 2 years ago. You'd think when you grow up your adolescent sibling ways dissolve.......nope!!

No comments: