Search This Blog

Thursday, November 09, 2006

What's new pussycat...whoa whoa whooooooa

Good morning everyone. Just thought I'd pop in to say a little hello this morning. Well, I'm not sure how many people read my blog but at least I think a couple of people do. So I'll catch y'all up to date.
Just for the record.......don't you just love that Britney Spears and 'Fed-Ex' are over? I don't know why, but this just makes me so happy!!
I've been busy crocheting for Christmas as well as testing a few things for Crochet Garden and loving it. It's a nice break from doing the same ol' same old. I just finished a couple of Christmas ornaments that I made for a couple of different swaps and I really like them. I will likely make a bunch for my Christmas tree this year. They were so easy and only took about an hour from first ch to the last decorating tie.
Cute huh?
Ok, I'm off for now. I can hear my hooks calling me...........can't you hear them? If you listen hard enough I'll bet you can.................

1 comment:

L. said...

The Christmas ornaments are adorable!