Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

P day is here.....

P for parents, that is.

I'm sitting here in anticipation for their arrival. I think they should be here anytime now... I hope...than anticipation is killin' me!

They've been driving for 3 days now, from Ontario Canada. They make the trip about every six months, but it's been 8 months this time because my dad kept getting work...he's a private contractor in technology stuff...anything more than that, I just don't know.

I've been up since 5 am, anxious about them getting here today. We've already been to town for groceries and other arrands so now it's just a waiting game..........*me pulling my hair out*.

Well, this didn't take up that much time, now did it?

They'll be here for about a week and I'll blog about it after they've gone.

I"m soooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: