Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ahhhhhhhh, the rain

As I was sitting on the couch this morning, crocheting, listening to the rain fall on the window, alone in the house with no voices but those on the tv, hearing the the little puppy sounds from behind the couch as they suckle, my hands cool, the round ripple I'm making actually keeping my legs (dressed in shorts....it's still in the 70's after all) warm instead of making me sweat, I thought "I have to blog about this. It doesn't get much better than this."........... so I did!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh, the rain, and the coolness it brings. Welcome Fall! I've missed you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Writing a blog is sometimes a very tough thing to keep fresh. I like the way you have been posting and hope you can keep it going.
Beth
Super Fitness