Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another round ripple

Well, here are 2 more FO's. They are both for women at my dh's work who are both expecting little girls. I like the round ripple better though. To me it looks like sherbert ice cream. I love making these! I saw one on Crochetville where a woman was making one with 2 strands and instead of using white as the 'go between' color she blends a strand of the color she just did and the color she is about to do. It looks waaaayyyy cool! I must, I must, I must do it!!


Alrighty then.........off to finish my daughters scrapghan.......

1 comment:

L. said...

Great job on the afghans, Lisa...those co-workers are mighty lucky to get such a lovely gift.

Oh, and thank you for your help with the rectangular afghan. I haven't started it yet, but it's on my ever increasing 'to do' list.