Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Texas Crochet Weekend

ATTENTION ALL TEXANS........or wannabes!!
Check out this post for some information for what might possibly be the most fun you'll have in the next 12 months! We are planning a Texas Crochet retreat weekend.
If you think you might be interested, come along. Check out the posting at C'ville for all the information but I think it will be just much fun!!
Let me know if you are interested. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!

2 comments:

L. said...

Lisa,

Your daughter's afghan is just lovely! I would love to make something like that.....what stitches did you use? If you'd rather not share that info, I completely understand but I just had to ask....it's a beauty. :)

A Playful Yarn Again said...

I just used a shell stitch and did 2 rows of one color then 3 rows of the next then 2 of the next, etc...
If you don't know how to do the shell stitch, just email me at lisaandjames629@sbcglobal.net and I'll send you the info.
Thanks for the compliment
Lisa