Search This Blog

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hubby, Yard Sales and more.......

Thursday was dh's birthday. For 5 days he's a whole 'year' older than I am...lol. It was also a cook-a-long at the Mania so I made what everyone else was making, my recipe for Chicken, Potato and Veggie bake. Looks yummy doesn't it?



Here is a pic of me and hubby from last weekend. It was his birthday after all, so I had to include a pic of him.

DD got her Letterman's jacket in the other day. I was thrilled for her. $35 for a leather coat like that...awesome!! She got it because of UIL last year. I'm so proud of her.


Went to some yard sales today and found some crochet stuff...for a change. Although, I had premature buying syndrome.......bought stuff I really don't know what to do with. The buttons are great! I've been looking for something like for such a long time. I use them for so many things...I was excited about that!
The pic on the left is from knit squares that are not put together and I'm not sure what to do with them. On the far right is 8 flowers made from thread. I love them...but don't know what to do with them.



I hope everyone has a fantasterrific weekend!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I saw the yard/garage sale finds on Crochet Mania. That's great.

Your daughter's coat looks awesome! Reminds me of my ex-boyfriends' varsity jacket he used to let me wear (that was the thing, back then...)... :P Anyway, the blue really makes her blue eyes stand out!

Tina said...

I am making the chicken/veggie bake tonight~ yum, yum! ;) I'll let you know how everyone likes/loves it!

Oops sorry to double post again. :P