Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

OWWWWWWWWWY

Did you ever wake up in the morning and your neck hurt? Well that was me yesterday. Now, this morning I woke up and it still hurt, just as bad. Ok, I dealt with yesterday so I'm sure I can deal with it today.

Then.......it was time. Time to get my youngest the cereal. No biggy. I got it off the top of the fridge, slowly, poured it in the bowl...no problem, put it back up on top of the fridge.......OWW OWW OWW....CAN'T MOVE....I'M STUCK....HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!

So, now I'm walking around like an invalid, hardly able to move my head at all, nevermind bend over. I don't even think I'll be able to crochet today.........the HORROR of it!!! I can type because I only move my fingers.

DH even had to help me get dressed....which he enjoyed waaaaaay too much I might add. But after that he was nice and tried to loosen up the muscles and rub my neck and shoulders. It didn't help much though.

So, I'm off to go find a comfy place to sit that I can rest my head on so I don't have to hold it up.
I don't know if it's my bed or my pillows or the way I sleep but I'm getting sick and tired of this. It's not the first time it's happened since we've lived here......at least the 3rd time I'd say. I DON'T LIKE IT!! Can I take my little temper tantrum now?

Ok, it's time for me to get off the computer now.....wish me luck getting around today....I could sure use it!!

No comments: