Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

Pre-weekend

My neck is still not 100% but it's getting better...thankfully.

It has been a ssllooww week for some reason. Not much going on with dh working a lot of overtime but it's nice when the $$$ comes in.

I've been working on swaps at CrochetMania as well as stuff for my Etsy store. I'm hoping sales pick up soon, I was hoping to start Christmas shopping soon. It would be nice to be able to buy some stuff with crochet money. It would make me feel like I was contributing.

We are going to be taking family photos soon too, likely within the next couple of weeks. I do the photographing and use a tripod for the shots I have to be in. We do it every year in the fall. The first time we dh was 'bothered' by it but now he says 'shouldn't we be taking our family photos soon?' I love having that record of my family growing. I like my shots better than the ones the kids take at school. They never get that natural smile at school but with me it's a lot better. I want us all to dress in same colored shirts this year but I'm getting some resistance on that so time will tell. I'm thinking white shirts, what do you think? White shirts and jeans (long or capri for the females). I have to wait until Drew is here though because I like him in the photos with us. K, I'm really not sure why I'm talking about taking family pics...lol....oh well.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm hoping to hit the jackpot when we got to yard sales tomorrow but they've been slim to none lately....wish me luck.

Ta ta for now........ttfn

1 comment:

Tina said...

I think that's a great idea! (And, a lot less expensive, I might add.)Plus you can get shots in places you wouldn't get in a studio. In natural settings (did you say that?)... I am seriously thinking about doing that with our four year old at least this year. He turns five at the end of this month, and I always get his picture done that day. Might be doing it myself this year...